Updated: 2023 03 20
This Policy applies when you visit the Keliaujamautobusu.lt website, subscribe to travel offers or other services provided on the Keliaujamautobusu.lt website, subscribe to newsletters or otherwise use our website. This Policy does not apply when you browse other companies’ websites or use third-party services.
If you use the Keliaujamautobusu.lt website, we will assume that you have read and agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you cannot use the Keliaujamautobusu.lt website.
When processing personal data, we follow the European Union Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679, the requirements of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legal acts and the instructions of the controlling institutions.
When processing personal data of data subjects, we also comply with the instructions of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
In cases where the use of the features and services offered through our website requires the submission, collection and use of personal data, you will be separately notified and notified in advance, and consent will be requested.
You can revoke your consent to the storage and use of your personal data at any time by notifying us using the contact details on our website.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, JUSTIFICATION AND STORAGE PERIOD
Purposes and grounds of the personal data we process about you: to properly fulfill your contractual obligations (eg to provide you with a service) under a contract to which you are a party and / or your express consent to the processing of personal data. The processing of your data may in certain cases be based on: a legal obligation and / or a legitimate interest and / or compliance with legal requirements.
We may process personal data about you from a variety of sources, including the processing of personal data: (i) directly from you; (ii) when you visit Our Website and (iii) from other sources.
We may retain your personal data for a period of time after you are no longer our customer in order to safeguard your legal interests in the event of a dispute with the customer or as required by law. It is customary for us to retain your personal data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which the data is collected, in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, in the legitimate interests or as required by statutory retention periods. We note that We store your personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the data processing or as required by law, if they provide for a longer retention of data.
The storage of your personal data for longer than specifically specified in this Policy may only take place if:
- it is necessary for us to be able to defend ourselves against claims, claims or lawsuits and exercise our rights;
- there are reasonable grounds for suspecting an illegal activity under investigation;
- Your data is necessary for the proper resolution of a dispute or complaint;
- backups and other similar purposes;
- on other grounds provided for by law.
At the end of the term of processing and storage of your data, we will permanently destroy your data.
We strive not to store outdated or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal and other customer information is kept up to date and correct.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE
We may collect and process the information you provide to us:
- when you provide certain of your personal data for processing for one or more specific purposes;
- when you provide your personal data for the purpose of performing the contract to which you are a party or for taking action at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- when you register on our website, use our website or mobile applications, fill out forms or apply for services on our website, contact our staff and our partners, and in all other ways;
- when you report a problem or contact us about products or services;
- when you participate in discussion forums, comment on our blog, or use other social media features on our website, participate in promotions or surveys, or engage in other activities on our website or social media;
- when you participate in contests, promotions or surveys in any other way, including activities conducted by our partners and social media;
- when you communicate with us in other ways and for other reasons.
We may collect and process data we receive from other sources, such as other service providers or publicly available registers, when necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
You are not required to provide us with any personal information, so if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide services to you.
We will only process and protect your personal data that is identified in the company’s internal documents and is necessary to achieve the above purposes. If the purposes can be achieved without certain personal data (eg personal code, etc.), they will not be processed and stored, unless the processing and storage of such personal data is required by law.
We may supplement the personal data you provide with other information available to us.
Without the consent and necessity of the person (eg when such data is unavoidable for the provision of the service), we do not process special personal data, ie y. data related to a person’s racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life, as well as information on a person’s criminal record.
For direct marketing purposes (advertising, newsletters, etc.), we only use your data with your prior consent.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE WHEN VISITING YOUR SITE (COOKIES)
Data we may process about you when you visit our website:
- information about the viewer you use;
- details about the websites you have viewed;
- Your IP address;
- the links you clicked;
- the websites you visited before accessing Our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may only use your personal data for the following purposes with your prior consent or agreement and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data:
- To process your applications and statements;
- to provide services;
- answer your questions or comments;
- sales promotion, lotteries or competitions;
- to ensure customer loyalty;
- To send the products or samples you have ordered;
- send information to you;
- To evaluate the use of our website, goods and services and to understand your search and purchasing habits;
- recommend goods / services to you;
- analytical and market research;
- To analyze the effectiveness of our advertising;
- analysis of online behavior;
- so that we can prevent or detect fraud or other crime and / or verify your identity;
- internal administration of the company;
- compliance with legal requirements.
Only with your prior consent and in accordance with the Regulations and the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, we may send you by post, e-mail. mail or SMS information about products, services, special offers, promotions and other information that we consider to be of interest to you based on your previous purchases and information provided. From time to time, we may also contact you for customer survey purposes.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the Regulation and the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data, we may transfer your personal data to third parties who directly support Our sales promotion measures and the administration of the website for the purposes of processing the information. We may use third parties to help us process and analyze your personal information, to understand what we can do to improve our products and services, and to control the effectiveness of specific marketing campaigns or promotions. In addition, if you order a product or service, we may transfer your personal data to our suppliers and other third parties to ensure the fulfillment of your orders, including from countries outside the European Union. We will not authorize the use of your personal data in any other way by any of these suppliers or third parties and will require you to take measures to protect your personal data. In each case, we provide the data controller with only the amount of data necessary to execute a specific order or provide a specific service. The data processors used by us may only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not use them for other purposes or transfer them to other persons without our consent. In addition, they must ensure the security of your data in accordance with applicable law and written agreements with us. Please note that We may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by applicable law.
The data may also be provided to the competent authorities or law enforcement agencies, such as the police or supervisory authorities, but only upon their request and only when required by applicable law or in the cases and procedures provided for by law to ensure our rights, our customers, security of personnel and resources, to make, submit and defend legal claims.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
If you believe that we process your data in breach of data protection law, we always ask you to contact us first. We believe that with good faith efforts we will be able to dispel all your doubts, satisfy your requests and correct any mistakes we have made.
If you are not satisfied with the solution we have proposed or, in your opinion, we will not take the necessary action at your request, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the State Data Protection Inspectorate in the Republic of Lithuania.
You have the right to:
- contact us with a request to provide information about the processing of your personal data;
- contact us with a request to correct your personal data and / or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage – in case you become aware that the data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- contact us with a request to destroy personal data or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage – in case you become aware of the processing of your personal data, it is established that personal data is being processed illegally or dishonestly;
- do not consent to the processing of your personal data when such data is processed or intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing or for a legitimate interest pursued by Us or a third party to whom the personal data are provided.
- the right to data portability, which means that a) you have the right to request access to all personal data relating to him that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format (such as PDF or other formats), or b) transfer that data to another controller (if technically possible); this right can only be exercised with regard to personal data processed by electronic means and obtained from you with your consent or contract;
- restrict the processing of your personal data.
- request the deletion of your personal data.
After confirming your identity, you have the right to access your personal data, which we process. In order to find out what personal data we have collected and from what sources, for what purposes they are processed, to whom they are provided and have been provided, you must contact us in writing in advance. We exercise your right of access to processed personal data upon request. You may request information we process about you to verify the information we hold about you. In order to protect the personal data of data subjects, we will not process anonymous requests and a person whose identity has not been verified in accordance with valid identity documents.
We exercise your right of access to processed personal data within 30 calendar days of receiving your request. You may request a copy of the information we process about you to verify the information we hold about you.
You have the right at any time to request that we update, correct or delete your personal data (provided that this does not affect our services). Please note that we may reject requests that pose a risk to the privacy of others or are unreasonable or repetitive, or require a disproportionate effort to implement.
You must inform us in the event of changes in the information you have provided to us during the conclusion of the contract (s) or further cooperation, and in the event that we are convinced that we process inaccurate or incorrect data about you. You have the right to request that this information be changed, corrected or corrected.
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data when personal data are processed in our legitimate interests. However, depending on the purposes of the service and the balance of legitimate interests of both parties (both you as data subject and us as data controller), your objection may mean that we will not be able to allow you to process your data based on our legitimate interests. continue to use the Services.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the processing of data based on your consent will be terminated. In some cases, this may mean that we will no longer be able to continue to use our services. It is important to note that your profile data will be deleted without your separate request, and other data will be deleted or reliably depersonalized if you stop using the Services.
You have the right to opt out of our e-mail newsletters, newsletters, SMS messages or other similar promotional information at any time by contacting us. Also for each email. At the bottom of the letter with a commercial notice, we provide a link to opt out of the share announcements. Revocation of these consents will not prevent you from continuing to use the Services, but it will mean that we will not be able to provide you with useful offers.
In certain circumstances specified in the data processing legislation (when personal data are processed unlawfully, the basis for processing the data has disappeared, etc.), you have the right to request that we delete your personal data (right to be forgotten).
In certain circumstances specified in the data processing legislation (when personal data are processed unlawfully, you dispute the accuracy of the data, you have objected to the processing on the basis of our legitimate interest, etc.), you also have the right to restrict the processing of your data. However, it should be noted that due to the limitation of data processing and during the period of such limitation, we may not be able to guarantee the provision of the Services to you. To exercise this right, please submit a written request to our Data Protection Officer.
You have the right to transfer data which we process with your consent and which are processed by automated means to another data controller. We will provide you with the data you wish to transfer in the format normally used by our systems and computer-readable, and if you wish and if technically possible, we will transfer the data directly to another data controller specified by you.
If your request is made by electronic means, we will also provide you with an answer by electronic means, unless this is not possible (eg due to the volume of information involved) or if you ask you to reply in another way.
We will refuse your request with a reasoned reply when the circumstances specified in the legislation have been established, informing you in writing.
You must provide us with complete and correct personal information and inform you of any relevant change in your personal information. We will not be liable for any damage caused to you and / or third parties as a result of you providing incorrect and / or incomplete personal data or failing to inform you of their change in a proper and timely manner.
We are not responsible for communication failures that prevent users of the Website and others from accessing the Website or using the Services.
We cannot fully guarantee that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted and without any disruption or error that our website will be completely protected from viruses or other malicious components. Please note that any material you read, download or otherwise receive through our website is at your sole discretion and risk. If you do not want to take this risk, please do not use our website.
If you are a registered user of the Website (where available), you assume all risk and responsibility for the actions of third parties on our Website using your login details and agree to comply with all obligations under the login details provided. If you do not want to take this risk, please do not use our website.